Sunday, January 25

hidden treasures

One of my favorite things about San Diego is that regardless of how long you have lived here, you can always discover something new. Either from word of mouth, the internet or just miraculously stumbling upon it, you can find yourself in the heart of a hidden treasure. My friend took me to this suspension bridge located right on the outskirts of downtown San Diego in Bankers Hill. I'm sure I've heard about this place but never before have I got the chance to step my two little feet onto it. Definitely a nice spot to take a stroll across when your mind goes into overdrive. Its a simple joy like this that takes your mind off the complications that surround your every day life. Peering over the edge and seeing how far down it goes. This couple that was also there started rocking the bridge, testing out the 1911 structure. You cant go across a bridge like that and not make it sway, it'd be like going to Disneyland and not riding space mountain..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha youve never been to the wiggly bridge??? my mom grew up right down the street from there.