Wednesday, March 18

the game of life

“Bad times wake us up to the good times we weren’t paying attention to.”
Good Will Hunting


I got pulled over yesterday. I saw him, I pressed my brakes.. but I was too late. I just couldnt help but think "perfect timing". With moving in my near future, the last thing I need is to spend more money than I have.. but then again, when is it ever a good time to get a ticket? Its all a game. We all speed, we all pass that 'why-the-hell-is-that-there' stop sign on our way home that we do the classic 'slow-down-but-don't-fully-stop' to.. its all just a matter of how good you play the game to not get caught. Yesterday, I lost. I got the 'Go to jail' card, now I just need to roll doubles to get out. (any monopoly fans out there know whats up). Life and its wonderful curve balls. Besides that, can't really complain about anything. As my mom always says, 'Life is good'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

or you can just wait 3 turns. cheer up, being in jail is pretty awesome towards the end when everything has hotels on it ;)