Wednesday, December 31

Its been fun, 2008.

Is it just me or did 2008 completely fly by?? As I grow older it seems the days begin to pass by faster and faster. I was going to compile a list of my "best of 2008" memories but I cant even think of any! I easily thought of my WORST memory (crashing my brand new car a couple weeks after getting it). I'll have to think that one over and work on my list tomorrow when I have time. I just realized that this new years may be the last one that I spend in San Diego. Makes me sad but happy at the same time to think about. Making me realize how much I need to treasure each day. I know that one day I'll look back and wish I could relive some of these memories.. but for now..

Happy New Years to everyone :)

"The most difficult thing of all-yet the most essential-is to love life, even when you suffer, because life is all. Life is God, and to love Life means to love God." -Leo Tolstoy

No comments: