Tuesday, December 30

word to the wise:

Don't leave a stack of waffles out on your table if you own a dog.

Took a nap earlier today around 2 and woke up to my brother banging on my door asking if I knew that there was glass all over the kitchen floor. I had fallen asleep with my headphones blasting some old foo fighters and didn't hear any of this. I could have sworn I pushed the plate to the middle of the counter out of dog reach but apparently not. Now we get to monitor his poop for a few days to make sure he didn't swallow any glass. 10 points for me!

On a brighter note, took the boys to dog park today. It was about halfway through that I realized maybe it wasnt the smartest thing to do since Tobey hasnt been fixed. He developed a crush on some shepard and stalked her throughout the park. The owner was one of those 'I think my dog is human' ladies. She kept giving us the "get your dog AWAY" look & eventually just left cause she couldnt handle her dog being followed. Boys will be boys :p
Tobs with his crush & crazy ladyy keeping a close eye

No comments: