Tuesday, October 7

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live


I've been dreaming of going far far away. Maybe a spiritual journey to India, an eating frenzy to Italy.. Somewhere I can get lost and find myself. I hate saying "I want to do this, I wish i had that..". Because what it comes down to is "then do it! then get it!". Then I try to think of some silly excuse as to why that just wouldn't be possible right now. When it all boils down, anything is possible. It's just a matter of how bad you really want it. I'm starting to doubt the career path I'm choosing. The last thing I want is to sit in an office. I hate repetition and there is nothing beyond ordinary about an office. I want to feed the homeless. I want to meet someone different. Someone who is independent, emotionally stable and funny. They have to be funny. Laughter is the key to this little heart of mine. I'm doing really good in school this semester but its consuming my life. If I'm not studying than I'm thinking about how I should be studying. But as I said before and I'll say it again, I love a challenge. Life without a challenge is just boring.


Had a really good weekend. Friday I went to P.F. Changs with a group for Laura's birthday. I hate that Jill and Laura have the exact same birthday. Now that im thinking about it, I didn't even see Jill this weekend. She was doing 21 stuff Saturday night (which I later found out I could have attended because they werent carding).

wendy, ally & jenn
Birthday girl & her boyfren
me & wendy
After pfchangs we went to the Haunted trails where I pretty much almost peed my pants 100 times because I was terrified and laughing so hard at the same time. Saturday it rained (note the pictures of the rain I posted a few blogs down) which was just fabulous! Any excuse to bring out the scarf and boots is good in my book. I went out for sushi downtown and got drenched from walking from the car to the place. I looked like I had just gotten out of the shower by the time I got into the restaurant. Sunday I watched the blue angels for a little. Then went and played pirates with some little kids at petco park. (we were walking around and they told us we could be pirates and even gave us a "ship"..aka part of the playground..how thoughtful).

Finally went to the cupcake place downtown that I have been wanting to go to! Red Velvet still tops the list for the best cupcake. mmmm. sososoo good. Eat your little heart out! It's been awhile since I've had a long bloggy blog so there you go. Have a lovely day bloggeees..

XO: JENNiFER

No comments: