Tuesday, October 28

schools for fools

Last night I got home from school and checked my mail and there was a huge envelope from SFSU. I assumed that it was just a brochure of their school rather than following up on the application that I sent it. I brushed it off and worked on some things before opening my mail. Finally got around to it and it readddd...

"On behalf of the faculty, staff and administration, I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to San Francisco State University to begin study in Fall 2009."

Although it is conditional depending on if I pass all my class this semester/next semester.. still very exciting :) It's the only school that I have applied to and I'm debating whether it's worth it to send any other applications out. Especially considering this is my number one choice and regardless if I got accepted to any other schools I would still choose SFSU.. waste of money to send other applications out JUST to be safe?? hmmm... meet with my counselor next week? I think so.

I had plans on studying over the weekend since I have 2 tests tomorrow but of course, procrastinator jen, decided to not even open one book. So now I get to spend all of today trying to memorize a chapter of formulas for calculus and nonsense from econ. woo. yayy for procrastination..!

BUT I did get to see my loves over the weekend :)


drucker jammin
sweet posteralways on the phone..about to beat up peter
Oh & my first attempt at making red velvet cupcakes: unsuccessful. The frosting was amazing (of course it was) but the cupcakes tasted more like muffins...Other people that reviewed the recipe said the same thing, should have known better! ill try a different recipe some other time when I get a chance.

Today's Lesson: Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

XO: JENNiFER

No comments: