Friday, October 17

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.”

I hate the feeling of watching an opportunity slip through your fingers. You physically and mentally feel it slipping.. and yet, you do nothing to prevent it from happening. In most cases this is because the timing of the opportunity just isn't right. I've experienced all to many of these. After it passes I look back and wonder if I made the right choice. I start wondering how things would be different if I had took the other path. Yet, the answer to that question always is yes, I did make all the right choices - because those decisions have brought me to where I am today.

These past few months have flew by. I wish I could freeze frame time and take a second to just analyze everything. Mon-Wed I'm so busy with school that the days just roll by. Then comes the weekend and I try and catch up with everything that I missed on Mon-Wed. Same shit, different day. Repetition. Yuck! Next fall, please hurry!! <333

running late, as always...
XO: JENNiFER

No comments: