Friday, November 7

a girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Last night I had Thai food for the first time. I had heard about this place in hillcrest called Amarin Thai that was supposed to be really good. The restaurant was really cute, but the food was alright.. we got the Pad Thai which was yummyyy.. then we got this thing called "mambo mambo chicken" cause these people next to us were raving about it. SO GROSS! Tasted like I was eating deodorant. How I know what deoderant would taste like I dont know. And for some reasons I couldn't understand that it was disgusting so i'd keep giving it another try. Thinking that maybe itd be better, but nope. It just got worse and worse. I'd try the place again, maybe, but not for awhile and no mambo mambo chicken. But our silverware came in sleeping bags so that made up for it..

Photobucket
sleeping bags..
Photobucket
Photobucket
lots and lots of water after mambo chicken
Photobucket

As we were leaving there was a homeless couple on the street so we gave them our leftovers and they couldn't have been more happy. They were travelers so they never really stay in the same spot for too long, usually hop trains to get from one destination to another. The guy was saying hes been homeless since he was 14. He said he ran away because he was tired of being hit. If you're ever eating downtown and have leftovers, give it to someone living on the streets.

Has anyone ever seen the giant kaleidoscope by seaport village??? ahhh I cant believe I've never seen this before!! Its the best..turn the big knobs and create your own masterpiece..

Photobucket
inside
Photobucket

Then they have all these earths set up around balboa soo...

too corny but I had to put it up..
Photobucket
pushing it over
Photobucket
nose picking
Photobucket
NOOGIE! such a jerk..
Photobucket
about to hit a homerun
Photobucket
imitation
Photobucket

the giant tree in balboa..

Photobucket

And that sums up my thursday night
XO: JENNiFER

No comments: