Saturday, November 1

love is never having to say youre sorry

You know that point in your life where everything starts making sense? All those tiny pieces that were scattered randomly begin to come together to form one big, beautiful portrait? You begin to realize why you had to go through certain things in your life because they were all part of the bigger picture. I cant honestly say that my 'big picture' is put together right now, but each day it gets a little more clear in my eyes. Rather than thinking of all the things I should have done, wish I could be doing and hating the things I have to do I'm embracing it all. No need to worry about the future when the present is so wonderful as is. I'm sure none of this makes sense because I cant exactly put it into words but I've hit a point in my life where I'm happy with the path that I am on that is taking me to my future. Life is a beautiful thing, cherish every moment of it :)

It's so crazy to think that in just a few days we will be electing someone new to run our country. As much as I do hate politics, I feel that if you are capable of reading a newspaper or turning on CNN then you should have some knowledge as to what is going on in the world. I can honestly say that I don't like either candidate. I really have tried and just find small things that I despise about each candidate. I feel that John McCain does not have enough charisma and that Barak Obama doesn't have the experience. I feel John McCain will just force us deeper into the war and that Barack Obama will try solving each problem and not accomplish enough. I imagine Obama like spreading peanut butter on a piece of bread. The more you spread it, the thinner the peanut butter will get and soon the impact of the peanut butter isn't enough to make a significant difference. I hope I'm wrong, and soon enough we will see what the future holds for America...!

Time to work on some homework
XO: JENNiFER

bringing it back a few years with this song..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooo mannnnn haven't heard this in soo longgggggg. nice!!