Tuesday, September 23

It's the little things in life that bring the greatest happiness

I love how little things can make your day. Last week I went in to this gas station to fill up. Being a broke college student with a rental car, I'm very hesitant about how much money I spend on gas cause I'm not sure when it's going back. So I put in $12. The guy behind the counter giggled so I explained to him how I have a rental car & why such a random number blah blah blah... Anyspray, so I go in today to get gas and hes like "still driving the rental car?" I always find it very flattering when someone random remembers me. Because it means that something I said or did impacted that person enough to store it in the back of their mind. :) Its funny how something so small can put a smile on your face.

I have so much studying to do today but I have no idea where to begin. I find each day too short for all the friends I want to see, the thoughts I want to think, the places I want to go, the books I want to read.. (I could go on). A couple extra hours in my day would be fabulous! Orrr maybe I just need to be useful with my time instead of sitting at my computer blogging ;p.

"Know the true value of time; snatch, seize and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness; no laziness; no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."
-Lord Chesterfield

Tis all for now, have a lovely day
XO: JENNiFER

No comments: