Saturday, September 13

Lazy Days

Been working on accounting homework for the past 2 hours so decided to take a little break and bloggy blog. Well lets see, last night I did....oh yea, nothing! To be completely honest though, I enjoy days where I can sit at home and be lazy. I'm so busy lately that I really never get a chance to clear my mind and relax. My mom and I watched Raising Helen which turned out to be the best mom/daughter movie. By the end of it we were both teary eyed. If you haven't seen it, I recommend watching it with your mama.

Woke up this morning around 7:30 and did a little exercising. Got home around 9 and enjoyed a nice bowl of cereal and was lazy for an hour until I decided to be productive and study. Which is where I'm at now.

Came across this quote and absolutely love it, thought I'd share....

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'." -Erma Bombeck

Ahhh well nothing exciting, I'll blog later when there's something worth talking about haha have a lovely day!

XO: Jennifer

No comments: