Tuesday, September 16

Procrastination.

It's strange how little words can soothe huge troubles. How some one simply asking "whats on your mind" can turn out to be all you really needed. I feel so grateful for everything and everyone that I have in my life. With so much going on right now it is sometimes hard to stay focused on the things that truly matter. There are definitely certain people who have been brought into my life for a reason. To help myself be the best version of me possible. Although I don't always tell these people how much they mean to me, I'd hope that they know by my actions. Ohhh how I love my frensies <333

"In the hopes of reaching the moon one fails to see the flowers that blossom at their feet."

Procrastination is catching up to me right now. Cramming 3 weeks of math homework into one night, the joys! I miss the days when school was easy. When passing classes meant all you had to do was show up. I remember being excited when I'd get sick and get to miss school and watch Wheel of Fortune all day...the good ol' days..

For anyone that has seen City Lights, how epic is this part of the movie?? Aww gets me every time...



XO:Jennifer

No comments: